Thursday, January 24, 2008

"I pitty the fool"

My Pops: Black belt, Ninja, Mr. T's Uncel
I was organising the old studio and came across some stuff the I deem web worthy. It got me sifting through my collection of artist book/indie mags. Ive been brainstorming some new ways to approach a book/mag idea .been tinkering with a few concepts. One idea is a collaborative effort in which web people such as "yall" submit a picture of your dad (or a dad looking dude) and tell your best my dad can beat up your dad story. You know the legend of the old man battling the elements, wind, snow, rain, in a suit, to show up exactly on time to put a Chuck Norris style smack down on some one who totally deserved it,(like Dain Cook.) But didn't get there because he saw your mom who loved him, and they hooked up to make you as to end his quest of supreme ass kickery,type of story.The other idea, well that is top secret so don't ask or I will be forced to kill you. Or possibly i will save it for another post.

1 comment:

B. Kearin said...

I know that your dad could beat up my dad. It's always interesting to think about relationship's with parents. Obviously each person/situation is different but I think that it's really important to talk about and put into perspective relationships that effect our daily lives. I really like your blog right now. It's artsy and over my head but I'm sure you'll school me to what I don't understand.

VanillaBear