Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Screen printing and events rule the planet!!!!


Back to back blog session GIT SOME. As an artist Ive always wanted to learn about the craft of screen printing. Finally my home skillet Danny I-swizzle hooked me on the knowledge. S o i made this totally ill poster for this show(hip-hop) i had at BIG V's. I am a hip hop artist and the show went well. I hooked up with this group the Bumpin uglies (who where awesome by the way) and rocked the house. But back to the poster a decided to jump in head first and did a five color print. I made a collage and did some hand style and was excited  and pleased with outcome.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Back yard Betty blowin everybodys mind, she can make a star outta that behind. -S Rock

El, I am digg'n what your flip'n. Lovin the word of the day too!! Keep it up, keep it realz

Oh, just found this:
Nappy Roots w/Black Blondie
Cabooze
Minneapolis
Fri, 05/16/08